Re: [squeak-dev] Something in the update process damages the    background

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Wed Sep 11 21:35:08 UTC 2013

Not directly addressing the release issue, but Steve Wessel's Desktop Backtground Loader could be a nice addition to any release, then put in the default workspaces on a new release a blurb explaining how to use it.

http://www.preeminent.org/squeak/index.html

---- On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 11:58:14 -0700 Bob Arning<arning315 at comcast.net> wrote ----

  Well, since the whole point of this snippet is to change your project's background, I'd say you simply want to delete it. Then you can rely on whatever you do in release building to set the background for the standard image and everybody else keeps their background as-is.

 Cheers,
 Bob