[squeak-dev] Morphic yellow cross of death

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 22:33:08 UTC 2013

> sometimes by changing list selection with vertical arrow keys

I haven't been experiencing many yellow-crosses-of-death but I have
noticed that arrowing down through lists by holding down-arrow key now
has a problem where the selection will jump back up every few
milliseconds.

Easy to reproduce.  Just hold down-arrow in any list.

I'm pretty sure this has to do with the recent feature of
"pre-selecting" the selection that Tim wanted.