CI works! (was Re: [squeak-dev] Logging progress during an update)

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 15:05:26 UTC 2013

On 20 September 2013 16:01, Chris Muller <ma.chris.m at gmail.com> wrote:
> See Installer>>#primMerge:.  You may want to do something similar in
> the CI scripts.

Yep!

> Then again, isn't CI supposed to tell us when something with the trunk
> needs attention?  If something needs merged then it need attention and
> CI could/should report on that shouldn't it?

In this particular case the merge is entirely of my own making. Merges
will show up in the console. There may be other occasions when merge
conflicts might arise (although I can't think of any right now).

At the moment we can't abort the test run anyway, because we lack
Levente's #snapshot:andQuitWithExitCode: work in the Inbox. So while I
take your point, I'm happy with the current state of affairs, for the
moment at least.

frank