[squeak-dev] ESUG

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Mon Sep 23 13:25:31 UTC 2013

Hey!

On 09/23/2013 03:16 AM, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:
> Squeakers were missed this year at ESUG. Meals shared among members of
> Squeak, Pharo, CUIS, and more were highlights for me in previous years.
> Hopefully we will all celebrate again together next year...

Well, I was there but I am not sure "what" I am these days :)

I work with both currently and in my "mind" I don't view the communities
as separate but overlapping, perhaps not in the sense that many people
use both like I do - but definitely in the sense that a lot of people
used Squeak earlier and now Pharo.

And the VM is shared etc etc

regards, Göran