[squeak-dev] MC downloading unexpected .mcz files

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Mon Sep 23 21:47:08 UTC 2013

Hi,

after updating my clean trunk developement image, and evaluating
"Smalltalk cleanUp", MC downloaded all missing .mcz files from the
Trunk repository, when I was trying to open my package cache.
I understand that some version info is necessary for opening a repository
browser, but downloading versions from other repositories - especially
complete .mcz files, when the corresponding .mcd files are available - is
something that I would never expect. So I think the recent MC changes
have broken something there.

Levente