[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Graphics-tpr.226.mcz

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 22:34:01 UTC 2013

The simplest thing that could work:
restart after Graphics-tpr.226, restore the removed method publish
Graphics-tpr.227.mcz.
browse latest update mcm, update at least Graphics to Graphics-tpr.227,
publish (store) the update mcm in trunk
Then remove the method again and publish Graphics-tpr.228 in trunk

Or a variant:
restart before Graphics-tpr.226, replay all changes but the remove, publish
Graphics-tpr.227.mcz.
browse mcm update, update graphics package, publish mcm update
Merge Graphics-tpr.226, publish Graphics-tpr.228 in trunk