[squeak-dev] ESUG

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 23:40:36 UTC 2013

If I'm reading Sean right, it sounds like the event was maybe dominated a
bit more by Cincom than usual? If Squeak, Pharo, and Cuis were mostly
absent, I'm not sure what else is left. Maybe the GNU Smalltalk folks?

I will totally go to next year's ESUG if someone wants to give me a grant
to cover the bus fare (I'll need to build an amphibious bus.)