[squeak-dev] Re: ESUG

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Sep 24 17:00:20 UTC 2013

On 24-09-2013, at 8:30 AM, Casey Ransberger <casey.obrien.r at gmail.com> wrote:

> Totally. We could set up an OpenQwaq server, get the video codec and do it all with Smalltalk. Okay, who wants to pay for the server?

Ron T and his company have been very generous about providing access before and I imagine he might do so again for such a use. Another option that is very simple to use (at the receiving end, anyway) is a google hangout thingy.

And if someone organises a suitable conference in a nice part of the UK (there are some still left, even after the best efforts of  DopeyDave & gang) during school summer vacation (so I get to see my dozens of nephews and nieces) then I'll even consider the pain of trans-continental flying. Unless of course  - http://www.gizmag.com/aeros-gets-faa-approval-for-testing/28970/ - magically gets turned into a working long-haul passenger network.

tim
Inoculatte (v): To take coffee intravenously when you are running late