[squeak-dev] some CharacterScanner methods weirdly send setStopConditions twice

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 28 20:48:17 UTC 2013

Oh, I saved *lots* of them. In this case I looked at old images until I
found one containing a different version of that method. I don't know if
anyone has saved everything one one place, but if you download a lot of
old images, you might be able to find the answer (although some of them
had change sets expunged before being made available). You can get the
one in question from http://ftp.squeak.org/3.8/

Cheers,
Bob