[squeak-dev] Shout appears to remove underline and strikethrough emphasis

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 20:44:08 UTC 2013

Why not just define a class called MyWorkspace and you'll have a
"workspace tool" that can have multiple "named" workspaces (the
class-side method names) and even let you Compose Methods (call those
workspaces, by name, from other workspaces).  Syntax highlighting is
on by default in said browser.  Did I mention these workspaces can be
verisoned with full SCM capability?  :)

Workspace is not a CodeHolder.