[squeak-dev] Features of text composition with different alignments and CharacterBlockScanner

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 21:30:15 UTC 2013

tim: are you speaking of heavy metal fonts? Then yes, technology is
rock-solid.
These guys had all sort of space width available...
The rules for using the right space can be complex, but we have our own too
(padding/kerning).
But concerning CharacterBlockScanner, I'm more on electronic artifacts:
the explicitation of invisible spacing characters when selecting some
text...
For rightFlush, the typographers knowledge can also help, but when I think
of it, the rules seem obvious to me now:
align right of last char on each line.