[squeak-dev] Services, Universes, SqueakMap browser all seem broken in 4.5

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 18:53:34 UTC 2014

> I agree about what is wanted (except I’d like to know how we could get rid of the other 2500 version-thingies as well) and the proxy problems.

See the picture.

The idea was to make that "10" a preference value, and to change the
tools like "History" to respect the preference.  Because usually we
don't need to look back more than 10 versions, but when we did it'd
retrieve it automatically, dynamically, silently.

And to use that same concept to speed up our trunk-development process
because how much time do we spend waiting on "Updating
www.source.squeak.org/trunk" progress bar?