[squeak-dev] How do I convince a Workspace to stop "helping" me?

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Thu Apr 10 12:36:39 UTC 2014

Having worked in AutoLisp for quite some times I heavily used this
feature. Enclose parts of expressions when I got precedence wrong or to
temporarily commenting out code with this feature was really handy.

It's been nasty with < and with ' in comments.

So when it was gone and I didn't find the preference I just stopped
using the feature :-))

Cheers

Herbert