[squeak-dev] Change of value method in class CompiledMethod?

Graber, Maria Maria.Graber at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Apr 11 08:45:23 UTC 2014

Hi,

I found a comment in "CompiledMethod>>valueWithReceiver:arguments:" that says that this method should be changed to "^ self class receiver: aReceiver withArguments: anArray executeMethod: self" after the release of Squeak 4.3. I use version 4.5, but the implementation is still "^ aReceiver withArgs: anArray executeMethod: self". The (new) class method has no senders at all. May somebody look at it?

Best regards, Maria