[squeak-dev] Re: candid about can and did

Chris Cunnington websela at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 18:35:14 UTC 2014

On Apr 11, 2014, at 1:48 PM, Chris Muller <ma.chris.m at gmail.com> wrote:

> Chris, I don't know how someone who likes sci-fi and Obama could end
> up causing me this much chest pain.
>
> How could I be so _happy_ about you replacing the SM Server last week,
> but hyperventilating about it this week?  It's because you're
> unilaterally decimating the requirements while presenting your
> my-way-or-the-highway attitude --- except you seem to be saying we
> can't even choose the "highway" if we need to..?  How is that going to
> possibly work?
>
> We should make an effort to figure this out.  We should have a candid
> conversation.  Either e-mail or voice chart, or google hangout.

1. Please do not email me personally.

2. You're behind in the conversation.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/box-admins/2014-April/001840.html.

3. I'm interested in hearing what you have to say about the design of a new SMServer, even if you're hysterical about. But I would appreciate it if you would allow me to respond in my own time.

Chris