[squeak-dev] open paren/brace/bracket...

Colin Putney colin at wiresong.com
Fri Apr 18 16:45:20 UTC 2014

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 10:11 PM, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yep, I totally get you.  But if you ever decide to try committing to
> Squeak's very capable expression-editing functions, I hope it'll work
> out as well for you as for me.

Wow. The condescension here is breathtaking. I tried really hard to explain
why
some of us have such a strong reaction to this feature. But you don't seem
to care,
and refuse to accept "to each his own" as an answer.

I'm not going to post further on this topic, except to help people find the
preference.

Colin