[squeak-dev] SSL-Plugin for Raspberry Pi

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Apr 19 21:47:17 UTC 2014

On 19-04-2014, at 1:17 PM, Dietmar Schielke <dietmar.schielke at data-experts.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to send Twitter messages from my Squeak-App on a RaspberryPi. I have it working an my MacBook, but on the Pi the squeakSSL-Plugin is missing. Where can I find it, or how can I compile it?

So far as I recall the openssl plugin isn’t built for the Pi but it ought to compile as on any other linux machine once you have all the right libraries and header files available.

Maybe the easiest approach is for me to do it - if somebody can tell me which packages to apt-get on the Pi then I’ll see if it builds and make the plugin available.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Vacca foeda = Stupid cow