[squeak-dev] VM camera plugin on the Pi

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Fri Apr 25 11:19:20 UTC 2014

Hey,

I'd really like to but..

- I open a FileList
-right click on the scratchSourceCode1.4.changes
-select more
-select code-file browser
-get an Error: Unmatched string quote    (maybe here's the problem)
-proceed
-get a File Contents Browser and whatever class I select 'There is no
class definition for  in this file

Same after a second download.

> It should do if you have video 4 linux up to date on the Pi. Works on mine and I didn’t do anything other than the usual rpi-update > stuff.

I was happy with apt-get update and didn't know about that. Ok now I
started rpi-update ....... wait and google for it ...... no error
apt-get update...upgrade

The Picam still does not work in Scratch and the only way i know  to use
it is in creating costumes.

Raspistill still works.

I assume that unless the camera works in Scratch it doesn't help to file
out the code from the Scratch dev image with my 3.8 VM.

Cheers,

Herbert