[squeak-dev] Float parsed as a Fraction bug

J. Vuletich (mail lists) juanlists at jvuletich.org
Fri Aug 8 13:19:36 UTC 2014

Hi Levente,

I just saw your commit to the inbox. I also had fun with this last
night, and the result is attached. I hope you prefer my version. It is
faster and shorter.

It could also make it easier to do the computation just once instead
of twice (with further refactoring to #isLiteral and #storeOn:).

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich