[squeak-dev] Re: trunk update broken cuz there's an empty diffy version

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 21:37:43 UTC 2014

I wasn't expecting you to fix the bug, just simply thought Bert's solution
(code tweak) would be sufficient for you until we can track it down.  I
assume you already have several code tweaks you make to your images to
customize them for your own purpose (doesn't everyone?).  so just one more
temporarily..  I, for one, hope it does not remain a mystery much longer.