[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Multilingual-cbc.200.mcz

Chris cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 04:35:31 UTC 2014

Yes but in the olden days you could set the CrLfFileStream as the default and work that way. This is no longer supported

Maybe we need a CrLfMultiByteFileStream to allow that old way of doing things?  I would really like to Not have to force everything that I code to force it to use encilodings - especially if it is odd like CrLf - you probably wouldn't like that showing up in the middle of tools someday.

-CBC

Sent from my iPhone