[squeak-dev] Re: Why are balloon texts (tooltips) not relative to the cursor?

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Aug 19 05:58:54 UTC 2014

I think that users may have difficulties to detect the actual morph's borders
if the balloon appears somewhere on a crowded screen.

What are those other use cases? Ah, maybe you can just trigger one or
multiple balloon tips without using the hand? Makes sense. Is that feature
implemented? Like: "Explain to me everything on screen." I would like that!
:)

However, maybe we can distinguish those cases. I will look into the code
base a little bit more. Your point to the balloon's target may help.

Best,
Marcel