[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-cmm.743.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 17:35:50 UTC 2014

This time I moved all the abadoned ancestry to the Treated Inbox so that we
won't be inclined to re-adopt them again.  All mcm's since dtl.283 were
fixed to not point to the bad Morphic package.  My god what a mess..

I don't know if I have magic pixie dust in my package-cache or not but...
 I am able to update from a 4.5-13686 image to a 13918 trunk cleanly, no
errors or dirty packages.