[squeak-dev] Re: "Code bubbles" - a prototype IDE

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 11:01:36 UTC 2014

If I remember, I'll try out the DebuggerCanvas next week. Annoyingly
it requires the enormously expensive Ultimate edition.

Now you _can_ look at these kinds of developments and cry into one's
sandwich that one's been saying all this for only 30 years, or one can
realise that it usually takes 30 years for ideas to actually start
being applied. More importantly, we can take inspiration from the new
forms of mutations, and improve our own stuff, if applicable.

frank