[squeak-dev] Re: "Code bubbles" - a prototype IDE

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sat Aug 30 13:42:05 UTC 2014

Frank Shearar-3 wrote
> one can
> realise that it usually takes 30 years for ideas to actually start
> being applied

+100. Very insightful and powerful. This is just the way the new ideas work.
Alan Kay said something that I'll have to paraphrase because I can't find
the quote that the stages of acceptance of a blue plane idea - first they
laugh at it, then they get angry, and then they say it was their idea the
whole time.

-----
Cheers,
Sean