[squeak-dev] Re: Trunk update puts corrupt Monticello files into package-cache

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sat Aug 30 15:42:55 UTC 2014

Hi David,

Thanks for the answer!

I am aware of this. Therefore I use Eliot's latest Cog VM 6063 for all my experiments. Here is how I get it:
curl -O http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/VM.r3063/Cog.app-14.32.3063.tgz
gunzip -c Cog.app-14.32.3063.tgz | tar xopf - && rm Cog.app-14.32.3063.tgz

The newest VM should not create corrupt zip files, right?

Cheers,
Bernhard