[squeak-dev] Visual Studio plugins starting to catch on

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 17:02:15 UTC 2014

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 5:55 PM, Frank Shearar <frank.shearar at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://codeconnect.io/ shows someone editing code displayed on a
> function-by-function basis (sound familiar), with senders-of the
> currently displayed function/method automatically displayed in a
> column to the right.
>
> That seems rather familiar, and a semi-straightforward thing to
> implement using our current browsers, right?

Surely, but you can get a close variation now.

    Preferences editAnnotations  "<---- doIt"

Then drag sendersCount to left side.  Click "Apply".

I know this isn't the actual list of senders itself, but would you
really want a whole 'nother pane constanly showing senders instead of
only on-demand?  For me, I think it would be too much noise to have on
all the time..