[squeak-dev] Does Monticello try to install shared pools before methods using them?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 20:02:20 UTC 2014

I'm pretty sure the responsibility falls to the loader.  I'm not too
familiar with it but if I wanted to be I would probably start tracing
from McVersionLoader.

Do your pool references end up being valid?  That is the most
important but I agree it would be an annoyance to see those messages
in the Transcript.