[squeak-dev] No vm-display-x11 Plug-in After Building From Source On FreeBSD 10.1

B J quarterwavevertical at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 03:32:17 UTC 2014

<snip>

> When you get this working, could you please cut-n-paste your top-level
> CMakeLists.txt and the config.cmake file?

"When you get this working"....  I'm not sure I'm the best one to be
doing this.  My programmng ability appears to limited to excelling in
writing spaghetti code and lots of bugware.

However, I'll give it a shot to see if I might actually do something
constructive.  Such things have been known to happen.  Then again,
purple unicorns have reportedly been sighted from time to time as
well....

> I can then set up a  CMakeVMMakerSqueak FreeBSD10.1 configuration so that it
> generates what you have.

Of course, but it'll depend on whether I make any headway.  It's been
many years since I did anything of this nature.

<snip>