[squeak-dev] No vm-display-x11 Plug-in After Building From Source On FreeBSD 10.1

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Sun Dec 21 16:32:08 UTC 2014

BJ and David.

Wonders never cease. Just for a lark, I successfully installed Squeak
on PC-BSD and it ran without a hitch. I guess I made some progress.

I'll still keep tinkering with it on FreeBSD, though. PC-BSD is the
complete package and, with FreeBSD, I can customize the installation.

Could you please provide a .tgz of the successful CMake build trees from BJ?  I can encapsulate them in CMakeVMMakerSqueak.

thx.

tty