[squeak-dev] squeaksource down?

Chris Cunnington brasspen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 19:27:02 UTC 2014

Yea, that may be a circumstance that I’ve introduced, but I’m not sure that’s the problem.
My reasoning is that Apache may not be running under daemontools, so by restarting the server, I may have shut it down. This would produce a different error message than the one visible in a browser window half an hour ago. I’ll have to check to see if Apache is running under daemontools.

More importantly, though, even if Apache were down, it seems to me that the services should be available on their port numbers i.e. http://box3.squeak.org: <http://box3.squeak.org/>fooport. I’ve looked found the port numbers for both services and tried that. Neither is available.

I’m going to take a look at Apache now.

Chris