[squeak-dev] mantis bug 7547 & underscores in method names

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Tue Dec 23 21:14:03 UTC 2014

I'm relying on underscore in structured class names and enable the
'Allow underscore selectors' property for this to work. I haven't met
any problems so far.  I'm not using underscore in method names.
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://folk.uio.no/trygver/
N-0378 Oslo             http://fullOO.info
Norway                     Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27