[squeak-dev] unable to unzip Squeak4.5-13680.zip

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Tue Dec 23 23:06:18 UTC 2014

I downloaded from your Dropbox and it expanded properly. Thx.

Just in case, I also tried renaming the one I was having trouble with to .gz from .zip and that apparently allowed unzipping when I double clicked. I had downloaded from ftp.squeak.org with Safari.

I tried downloading fresh again a couple times and it unzips properly now.

Odd.

Ken G. Brown