[squeak-dev] weird image state

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Sun Dec 28 21:57:48 UTC 2014

I am seeing slow redraws of the open windows during install of Connectors into a fresh Squeak4.5-13680 running on Cog 3164 on Mac OS X 10.10.1.

The whole set of windows seem to very slowly repaint a few times when at certain stages of the install:

(Installer repository: 'http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/')
    project: 'Connectors';
    install: 'FSM';
    install: 'BroomMorphs-Base';
    install: 'BroomMorphs-Connectors';
    install: 'CGPrereqs';
    install: 'Connectors';
    install: 'ConnectorsText';
    install: 'ConnectorsShapes';
    install: 'ConnectorsTools';
    install: 'ConnectorsBasicDistro';
    install: 'ConnectorsDemo';
    install: 'ConnectorsGraphLayout’.

This seems repeatable, perhaps it will allow you to debug the problem.

Ken G. Brown