[squeak-dev] Error saving to SqueakSource

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Tue Dec 30 17:54:15 UTC 2014

I am now ready to publish BabyIDE for DCI on Squeak 4.5.

I'm not sure which repository to use, but am trying SqueakSource.
I have managed to become a member of SqueakSource.
I have created a new project called DCI. I probably set a password
somewhere without understanding what it meant.

I add an HTTP repository to the Monticello browser:
     MCHttpRepository
     location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/DCI'
     user: 'squeak'
     password: 'squeak'
I have a package, BabyIDE, and save it to this repository. The save does
not succeed. Error message:

    HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized