[squeak-dev] Timing out Trait tests

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 22:18:46 UTC 2014

I found the source of the
MultiByteFileStream(Object)>>primitiveFailed: problem on my system.
A antivirus program was checking the file while it was used by Squeak.

I googled a little and found this clue:
http://marc.info/?l=squeak-dev&m=118046065627943&w=2

All Traits test pass now and much quicker that before :-)

Cheers,
Karl