[squeak-dev] call for items for the Annual Squeak Shoutout at FOSDEM

eoca at dc.uba.ar eoca at dc.uba.ar
Mon Feb 3 17:35:07 UTC 2014

Edgar, Tim

I remember that, within the air typing, you could drop one or more objets
into other objet and use the formers as arguments of a message sent to the
dropee. Meanwhile you choose one of the possible selectors, the droped
objects orbited the would be receiver as small satellites.
Is that feature still working for Tim's demo?
Best

Emilio

PS: Richie, one of the developer of that feature is now working with
satellites orbitig earth :)