[squeak-dev] Build Slave

Jeff Gonis jeff.gonis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 06:07:30 UTC 2014

Hi Folks,

I know I am little bit overdue here, but I have my OSX machine set up with
a Windows 8 machine to follow shortly.  I have it connected to the jenkins
server, but when I attempt to have it run the Squeak-OSX project it chooses
to run on the "norst" slave, ignoring mine.  I can't seem to figure out how
to get it to run on my machine so that I can at least confirm that I am set
up correctly.  If anyone has any pointers here they would be appreciated,
or if you can just go ahead and run a build on my machine and let me know
if all went well that would be appreciated as well.

Anyway, hopefully this can help out with our OSX infrastructure.

Thanks,
Jeff