[squeak-dev] 4.5 update

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 18:15:54 UTC 2014

RC3 has withstood 5 days of application testing onslaught with nary a
couple of preference quibbles.

If, by next weekend (Feb 16th) we don't find anything else, I'll make
an RC4 with those prefs set which we'll consider as the final release.
 We should be able to start up regular trunk development again.  In
the unlikely event we find something else after RC4, we could post a
patch to 'squeak45' repository.

The plan is to put out RC4 as the official release sometime during the
last week in February.

This is your release.  If you have any questions or comments, please speak up.