[squeak-dev] Andreas projects on SS

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Thu Feb 13 15:50:23 UTC 2014

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014, Göran Krampe wrote:

> Hi guys!
>
> Ok, so while messing with SqueakSSL I note that Andreas has a bunch of
> projects on SS, of which only he is admin AFAICT. SqueakSSL and WebClient may
> be of strongest interest I guess.
>
> There is a WebClient on SS3 too (haven't checked if it has additions), but
> AFAIK neither of these two are on Smalltalkhub.
>
> So... I was wondering if we should:
>
> - Just gain access to the repos on SS (but SS...)
> - Just copy over into a new repo on StHub or SS3
> - Delete old repo or just let it be and potentially confusing people?
>

> What do you think?
>
> ...and btw, adding notes on Projects on SS that they are dead and pointing to
> StHub was a good idea BUT... my notes are gone. Probably due to SS restarted
> and losing data. Hmmm, I think I will delete my old projects simply.

Not all projects are dead on squeaksource.com. If you don't plan to update
your projects there, then add a pointer to the new repository. Deleting
the projects will not help at all.

The following messages describe why your notes were removed:
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2013-November/174578.html
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2013-December/174950.html

Levente