[squeak-dev] Andreas projects on SS

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Thu Feb 13 17:13:43 UTC 2014

Hi!

On 02/13/2014 04:50 PM, Levente Uzonyi wrote:
>> ...and btw, adding notes on Projects on SS that they are dead and
>> pointing to StHub was a good idea BUT... my notes are gone. Probably
>> due to SS restarted and losing data. Hmmm, I think I will delete my
>> old projects simply.
>
> Not all projects are dead on squeaksource.com. If you don't plan to

I didn't say they were. *Mine* are though since I copied them to StHub.

> update your projects there, then add a pointer to the new repository.

Which is exactly what I did. And that pointer *disappeared*, which is
what I described, I think you mistook "my notes" with something else.

> Deleting the projects will not help at all.

Why not? Isn't it better to have a project in ONE place? If my projects
are in SS, but only with outdated code - what help is that? It only
confuses people

And I have chosen to use SmalltalkHub for my personal projects - thus I
want to have them *all* there, both new and old. Since I can't create
new projects in SS, why should I keep *some* of them there?

> The following messages describe why your notes were removed:
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2013-November/174578.html
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2013-December/174950.html

I have no idea what you mean - those posts talk about some generic info
that someone else put there, right? I am talking about my *own*
descriptions on my *own* projects.

regards, Göran