[squeak-dev] Squeak 4.5 Release Candidate 4 (13675)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Feb 16 01:08:19 UTC 2014

Yikes! Good catch, thank you.

This very likely *is* a VM problem. I can reproduce it with a standard
interpreter VM, and the crash does not happen when I run the same thing
on Cog.

To reproduce:

Help -> About this System, then select "Space Analysis" in the System
Reporter. Result is:

Segmentation fault

17369460 Behavior>new
17369368 Fraction class>numerator:denominator:
17369272 SmallInteger>/
17369180 Number>roundUpTo:
17369088 SpaceTally>spaceForInstancesOf:

Dave