[squeak-dev] Some SqueakSource.com updates

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Feb 18 16:11:32 UTC 2014

Chris,

We are trusting Ron to act in a manner that would be consistent with
Andreas' wishes. I am confident that he will do exactly that.

The 'ar' project is publicly accessible, with a clear copyright statement.
It is not available under license (such as MIT), and Andreas' comment
makes this very clear.

Dave