[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tests-cmm.290.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 22:32:52 UTC 2014

The upper set of +'s is a non-change -- just a side-effect of my
having used code-format because I was too lazy to manually format this
time.  Normally I only reformat when I drastically change a method,
sometimes I get lazy though.

Bottom change simply factor "aNotification resume:" out of the conditional.

PS -- Code for our SqueakSource is actually in the same instance in
case you wish to browse it:

MCHttpRepository
    location: 'http://source.squeak.org/ss'
    user: ''