[squeak-dev] Re: [Box-Admins] Webteam list is open

Chris Cunnington websela at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 20:46:10 UTC 2014

On Feb 19, 2014, at 3:37 PM, Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com> wrote:

> then you should receive an email with a link to authorize Frank.

Yea, I'm not being clear. I'm not trying to make Frank an administrator. As an administrator I'm trying to look at the control panel and see if Frank has been registered. Which he has not.
He tried to join the list and is expecting an email of confirmation, which I understand he has not received.

I sent a message to the list, which has appeared in the archive page.

Sometimes the admin list appears after I give the password and sometimes it doesn't.

All this is made more complicated as I don't know where in the admin control panel I should look to see 1) if Frank's membership is awaiting my approval, or 2) where I could change an setting to accept anybody who wants to join the list ( so I don't have to approve their membership personally).

Somewhere in there I was playing with box2, an mbox, and mutt.

I was sort of mumbling in text, really.

Chris