[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election results 2014

Michael Perscheid michaelperscheid at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 20 09:12:29 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Congratulations to the new board. I think, you all will make a very good job for
the Squeak community.

Regarding the election, I am interested in one question:
How many people have voted?

And again, thanks Ron for the perfect organization of the election.

Best,
Michael

On 19.02.2014, at 17:22, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Even though I didn't run this year, I enjoyed my time on the board
>> immensely. Even though I'm not on the board anymore, I do plan to remain
>> active in the community
>
> I'm super glad about that!  I hope to look into Altitude this year,
> your expertise will be invaluable for me.
>
>> —making Environments into a useful tool will be my
>> priority for Squeak 4.6.
>
> And that too.  :)

---
Dr.-Ing. Michael Perscheid