[squeak-dev] Webteam mailing list update

Chris Cunnington websela at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 16:17:43 UTC 2014

I just spent too much time deleting bogus requests to the webteam mailing list.

The problem was that the webteam leader was supposed to personally confirm every appeal instead of it happening by a person clicking a link in an email

I believe:

Frank S.
Chris M.
Tim R.
Darius C.

 are now members of the webteam list.

I believe this request to join was lost in the process I just went through:

Colin P.

Attempting to resubscribe should cure that.

When subscribing, check your email Trash for your webteam-request at lists.squeakfoundation.org email.
It often end up there.

The webteam leader does not now need to personally approve every subscription, so it is to be hoped that it is working closer to as expected.

In future if people post content on this list, Squeak-dev, for the website, squeak.org, I will post this message:

"Please post your content to the webteam list to have your site updated."

Chris