[squeak-dev] Authorize upArrow in binary symbols

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Feb 28 17:38:51 UTC 2014

On 28-02-2014, at 5:07 AM, J. Vuletich (mail lists) <juanlists at jvuletich.org> wrote:

> Well, yes. Another possibility that might please some is to use Shout. At least in Cuis, Shout can show all assignments as underscore/leftArrow or as ':=' (or just let them alone).

That’s a nice idea. It would even have the side-benefit of making me see the point of Shout…

I don’t imagine it would be much more difficult to do something with the ^, displaying a nice arrow when it will be interpreted as a return and ^ if it is seen as a message-part.

tim
"How many Kzin does it take to change a lightbulb?" "None. You can scream and leap in the dark."