[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-fbs.515.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 16:48:47 UTC 2014

Some questions.

Moving out the inspect / explore stuff to Tools seems reasonable, but
why ContextPart>>errorReportOn: moved out of Kernel?

Because one of the responsibilities of Kernel is to do reasonable
reporting in case of an error isn't it?  Is there any error-handling
left in Kernel?

Also, why putting back unused NumberOfRecentSubmissionsToStore var
into RecentMessages?