[squeak-dev] Is prompting to make a pool dictionary useful?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Jan 4 18:13:14 UTC 2014

On 04-01-2014, at 6:31 AM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:

> Shared pools don't have to be SharedPool instances. These are just convenient for manipulating them using a class browser.

Well, when we invented the SharedPool class idea Andreas & I both expected it to replace boring old dictionaries. I think we got as far as the rather awful TextConstants, saw what a mess it is and ran away, leaving the rest to the student.

tim
Useful random insult:- One flower short of an arrangement.